Parents/guardians have lots of questions with respect to choosing the right school for their children when moving to a new environment. Please find below some of the most
common questions that prospective parents/guardians and students are asking us while visiting CISB.
* What are your school start and end dates?
* What are your school hours?
* What are your class sizes?
* Do you provide school bus service?
* Do you have cafeteria services?
* Do you have a dress code?
* What amount of homework should my child expect?
* Do you accept students with special needs?
* What is your English as Additional Language (EAL) Policy?
* What foreign languages do you offer?
* What school supplies do we need to bring?
* What is your student breakdown by citizenship?
* Where are your teachers from?
* Do you have after school activities?
* Do you administer standardized tests?
* What is IB (International Baccalaureate)?
* Where do CISB graduates go to university?
* When should I apply and how long does the application process take?
* How will you help my child make the transition to Beijing and CISB?
* Is testing necessary for my child to attend your school?